Emergency services rushed to the Magalieskruin shopping centre on Monday morning, after a fire broke out.
It was believed a laundromat at the shopping centre caught fire around 08.45.
“Medi-Edge emergency service first responders are currently on the scene of a structural fire in Magalieskruin,” spokesperson for the company Michael Gough said.
“The city of Tshwane fire brigade is also currently on the scene.
“Three patients were treated on the scene for smoke inhalation but refused to be taken to hospital,” Gough said.
Medi-Edge urged residents to avoid the area as rescue workers and authorities were still busy on and around the scene.
Do you have more information about the story? Please send us an email to [email protected] or phone us on 083 625 4114.
For free breaking and community news, visit Rekord’s websites:
News by Google – https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiWGh0dHBzOi8vcmVrb3Jkbm9ydGguY28uemEvMTY1MDYxL25vcnRoLXNob3BwaW5nLWNlbnRyZS1ibGF6ZS0zLXRyZWF0ZWQtc21va2UtaW5oYWxhdGlvbi_SAQA?oc=5